Western Star 4700
Guy Lemieux is back in the Western Star Garage talking about all of the different options available with the 4700. It’s offered as a truck or tractor, has a set-back or set-forward configuration, single or tandem rear axle set, and is available in a 6×2, 6×4, or 4×4 frame setup.
The video below shows even more features and options that make the 4700 stand out from the crowd.
Why is the 4700 badass?
- Grill: Has vertical bars, is made of composite chrome, comes with the standard bug and rock guard, and is radiator-mounted, and has a winter front option.
- Bumper: Provides chassis coverage and optimum ground clearance, is offered in aluminum or steel in varying sizes, materials, and colors, has 80,000 lbs. rated tow pin options.
- Frame Rails: 12″ and 24″ options available and is custom pierced to avoid extra, unnecessary holes.
- Headlights: Seal beam units are inexpensive, easy to replace, bright, and found almost anywhere.
- Shape: Has the hard edges and angles that Western Star owners love, and it improves aerodynamics and visibility.
- Windshield: Has one of the largest in the industry, is a two-piece that is easy to service or replace, and has a heated option to prevent snow and ice buildup.
This video gives you just a few reasons why the Western Star 4700 is badass. If you’re looking for even more reasons, stay tuned, and we’ll share even more Western Star 4700 videos with you!