Western Star 4700
We’re all familiar with how tough the Western Star 4700 is on the outside; now let’s take a look at the interior. Alex Lee is in the Western Star Garage showing us how spacious and comfortable the steel cab is, along with describing how the interior was designed and engineered for your every need.
Here are just a few things the interior of the 4700 has to offer:
- Suspended Pedals
- Bodybuilder Raceway
- Cab Access Hatch
- Dedicated Power Distribution Module
- Padded, Insulated, and Easy to Clean Floor Mats
- Multiple Steering Wheel Options with Tilt and Telescope Function
- Movable Gauges
- Marine Grade Rocker Switches
- Pre-wired for CB Radio or Stereo
- Multiple Driver and Passenger Seat Materials, and Single or Double Colors
- Interior HVAC Blower Motor in Passenger Footwell
- Easy Access Fuse Panel
Like what you’ve seen so far? Tune in next week for a new video!