There’s nothing quite as satisfying after a long day as standing up and taking a good, wide stretch. That’s not something we in the trucking industry often get to indulge in without climbing out into the cold or making a pit-stop.
Well, all that changed with the arrival of Western Star’s Stratosphere Sleeper, the 82” behemoth with enough room to stand, sleep, and live comfortably with style while on the road.
Lucky us, the best just got a little better. A brand new, upgraded Stratosphere has hit the market!
Let’s take a look at some of the improvements we’ll be seeing!
- New interior options, including gray/red and tan/black
- Cherry wood dash & steering wheel, with matching sleeper cabinets in a beautiful, shiny finish
- Double cup holder. Because sometimes you’ve got two cups that need holding.
- Nav prep system provides a low cost flexible solution for dealers and customers and provides opportunities for navigation, blue tooth cell phones to be quickly installed after delivery.
- Simple, low cost navigation prep consists of 3 threaded inserts and fasteners and power socket to handle navigation systems.
- Navigation provision on top of dash will receive an industry standard RAM mount and RAM arm (Mounts can be ordered to suit any customer application).
- Door trim assembly with no self-tapping fasteners and the largest storage pocket in the industry
- Brand new door design with improved weight capacity and enhanced aesthetic appeal
- Locking system has been entirely upgraded, replacing the old lock rod with a longer, better latching rod and coating the exterior latch with a shiny chrome finish.
- Hard-to-clean cloth interiors are gone, baby, gone
- Tan and Gray cabinets are gone as well (with the exception of the small sleeper gray vocational back wall cabinet)
- Cabinets have been simplified to make ordering easier, and are now only available in real wood
- New darker color for cabinets to compliment the lighter upholstery color scheme.
- New movable shelf option simplifies orders for sales people and increases flexibility for customers
- New durable tested design using plywood improves the cabinet design for improved durability.
- Size and depth of cabinets has been increased to provide more storage space than ever before on all sleeper sizes
Bits & Pieces
- Key-less entry feature
- Adjustable shelving
- Bluetooth radio
- Three all-new seating options