Western Star now offers a rebate for the all new 5700XE and 4900 models!
You may qualify for a $1,200-$2,500 2015 Western Star Association Rebate if you’re a current member of one of the following: OOIDA, OBAC, or Landstar.
Rebate amount is based on truck configuration and association:
- OOIDA & OBAC
- $1,200 for 5700XE sleeper or day cab
- $1,500 for 4900 day cab
- $2,000 for 4900 sleeper
- Landstar BCO
- $1,200 for 5700XE sleeper or daycab
- $2,000 for 4900 day cab
- $2,500 for 4900 sleeper
- Association membership must be valid for at least 30 days at time of retail sale.
- New 4900 and 5700XE models qualify for rebate (not valid for gliders or other models).
- Maximum of 3 rebates per customer/company in a calendar year.
- Rebate claim must be processed within 30 days of retail sale date.
- Municipalities or Government agencies do not qualify.
- Retail sale date, warranty registration and association membership will be confirmed prior to claim.
- As a member of one of the associations, you purchase a new Western Star 4900 model truck or tractor or new 5700XE sleeper or daycab.
- Truck can be from dealer stock or a new order
- Only one association rebate can be applied per claim (Cannot claim multiple association rebates)
- Dealer will submit the Rebate Claim Form:
- Dealer will submit a TIA using General Adjustment Form referencing customer name and membership number in the notes section.
- Association membership and truck model are verified before TIA is processed
- Dealer can apply the credit as requested by the customer/member:
- Dealer uses rebate toward the deal listing the rebate as a line item on the invoice.
- Dealer credits customer account with full rebate amount. Partial cash./parts credit split is okay, providing full rebate is applied.
- Dealer pays the customer the full rebate directly.
Note: Western Star will send you a follow-up so you know the rebate has processed.