Are you the Owner Operator of a Western Star Truck? If so, get rewarded!
Western Star Trucks wants to reward its distinctive Owner Operators for showing off their Shining Stars. The Shining Star Pride and Polish Program is here to recognize devoted Owner Operators that go the extra mile to help promote the brand by participating in truck shows.
This program will help to offset the cost of showing your Star at some of the most prestigious truck shows and competitions across North America. If you’d like to take your Western Star Truck to an approved truck show and participate in the judged competition, this may be just the thing for you. You may earn up to $1,750 per authorized show you attend!
To be eligible for this program, each Owner Operator must be enrolled in the program and be sponsored by a Western Star dealer. Western Star encourages dealers to promote this program and encourages Owner Operators to show off your Western Star Trucks. Dealers may sponsor multiple owner operators.
- Dealer submits Shining Star Application with Owner Operator information
- Once the Owner Operator has attended an approved show, they must submit the following proof of attendance:
- Show entrance receipt
- Dealer must submit a Reimbursement Claim Form and documents to Elizabeth Aquilante via email at Elizabeth.Aquilante@Daimler.com or via fax at 803-578-3702
- A credit will be issued by Western Star to the dealer’s parts account
- Dealer will then issue a credit to the Owner Operator for the full amount
Western Star will reimburse $1,750 per show for the authorized shows listed below. Additional shows may qualify but must be pre-approved by Western Star marketing prior to the show. Reimbursement Claim Form must be submitted within 6 months of show attendance.
Approved Shows for Western Star’s Pride and Polish Program
- Walcott – I-80 Truck Show
- Shell Rotella
- Top Gun Large Car Shootout
- Truckerfest and Hot August Nights
- Big Iron Classic
- 75 Chrome Shop Truck Show
- Mid-west Truck Show
- The Great West Truck Show
If attending unlisted shows, each unlisted show must be approved prior to attending by Western Star marketing. Don’t forget to share your truck show information and photos with Star Nation for a chance to be featured on the site!
Disclaimer: Reimbursement for Shining Star Pride and Polish program is subject to program terms, Owner Operator status, and receipt of completed claim form and all qualifying documents. Western Star reserves the right to modify or terminate this program at any time and without notice. No modification to program incentives or substitutions for program incentive permitted. Western Star Truck Sales, Inc. is a subsidiary of Daimler Trucks North America, LLC. Daimler Trucks North America is a Daimler Company.